Information we collect from you
When you interact with us on our website, we may collect certain personal information about you. For example:
- When you use third-party identity access management services such as Google, we may collect your email address.
- When you visit our website, we may collect information such as your computer IP address, your device identifier, your location, and what pages you view or visit.
How we use your information
We use your personal information to support information and services that you use or that we offer to you. For example, if you have accounts with us:
- We may use information such as your email address to send website newsletters.
- We may use your contact information to market our products and services to you.
When and why we share your information
We may disclose certain personal information to our service providers and other trusted business partners to support our products and services as permitted by law. We may also disclose your personal information to others upon your request. For example, we may disclose certain personal information to third parties to:
- Perform services, such as marketing or market research, on our behalf.
- Service, maintain, or process your transactions and accounts.
- Protect against actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions, and to protect the security of our records and systems.
- Cooperate with government agencies or regulators, securities exchanges, self-regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials.