Amazon and Snap soars after ER
$DJI -1.45% | $NDX -4.22% | $RUT -1.90% | $SPX -2.44% | $VIX +14.49%
- 1 of 11 sectors finished green today.
- Best sector: Consumer Staples up 0.10% to 76.89 from 76.81.
- Laggard sector: Communication Services slid 6.69% to 70.99 from 76.08.
- VIX gains 14.49% to 25.29 from 22.09
- Crude oil /CL gains 2.05% to 90.07 from 88.26.
- TNX gains 3.45% to 18.27 from 17.66.
- TYX gains 2.44% to 21.45 from 20.94.
- $SPY slid 2.32% to 446.72 from 457.35.
- 8-day SMA at 443.48 | 21-day SMA at 453.27 | 30-day SMA 459.83.
- Relative strength index moved to 44.55 from 50.37
- Volume slid to 103.64M from 117.36M.
Week 5 Earnings:
- 31 January: LHX, TTM | NXPI
- 01 February: CTLT, PBI, PHM, SIRI, SWK, XOM | AMD, EA, GM, GOOG, LFUS, PYPL, SBUX
- 02 February: ABBV, CHRW, DHI, SONY | ALGN, ALL, FB, MET, QCOM, SPOT, TMUS
- 03 February: ARW, BIIB, CI, COP, HON, ITW, LLY, MRK, NOK, PENN | AMZN, ATVI, CLX, F, GPRO, NLOK, PINS, SNAP, WWE
- 04 February: ETN, REGN, SNY
Disclaimer: I am not a professional investment adviser and my opinions are based on my own technical analysis. Please consult an investment professional before making investment decisions.