Market bounce amid Consumer Discretionary surge
- 10 of 11 sectors finished green today.
- Best sector: Consumer Discretionary +2.49%.
- Laggard sector: Utilities -0.20%.
- VIX -10.06% to 21.82 from 24.26.
- Crude oil /CL +3.67% to 104.29 from 100.60.
- 10-year Treasury Yield -1.39% to 2.69.
- 30-year Treasury Yield 1.13% to 2.79.
- $SPY up 1.15% to 443.31 from 438.29
- 8-day SMA at 446.53
- 21-day SMA at 448.34
- 30-day SMA 441.16
- 200-day SMA 448.34
- Relative strength index rose to 49.32 from 46.54
- Volume slid to 71.4M from 84.36M
I am not a professional investment adviser and my opinions are based on my own technical analysis. Please consult an investment professional before making investment decisions.
Do your due diligence if or when placing a trade. All ideas stated here are my own and do not represent trading or investment advice.