Energy, material, and utilities lead the sectors today - Daily Observations 21 March
Energy, Material, and Utilities lead the sectors today
$DJI -0.58% | $NDX -0.31% | $RUT -0.97% | $SPX -0.04% | $VIX -1.42%
- 3 of 11 sectors finished green today.
- Best sector: Energy +3.06%.
- Laggard sector: Communication Services -1.20%.
- VIX -1.42% to 23.53 from 23.87.
- Crude oil /CL +7.00% to 112.03 from 104.70.
- 10-year Treasury Yield +7.77% to 2.32.
- 30-year Treasury Yield +4.80% to 2.53.
- $SPY -0.03% to 444.39 from 444.52.
- 8-day SMA at 431.79.
- 21-day SMA at 430.55.
- 30-day SMA at 435.20.
- 200-day SMA 446.07.
- Relative strength index slid to 52.75 from 52.81.
- Volume slid to 87.35M from 106.25M,
I am not a professional investment adviser and my opinions are based on my own technical analysis. Please consult an investment professional before making investment decisions.
Do your due diligence if or when placing a trade. All ideas stated here are my own and do not represent trading or investment advice.