SPX gains over 2%. NDX over 3%. Technology sector gains 4.37%.
$DJI +1.65% | $NDX +3.22% | $RUT +1.93% | $SPX +2.43% | $VIX -9.28%
- 10 of 11 sectors finished green today.
- Best sector: Technology gains 4.37% to 158.
- Laggard sector: Energy slid 0.42% to 65.63.
- VIX slid 9.28% to 27.66 from 30.49.
- Crude oil /CL moved to 87.30 from 87.29.
- TNX slid 1.38% to 17.82 from 18.07.
- TYX slid 0.38% to 20.83 from 20.91.
- $SPY gains 2.48% to 441.95 from 431.24.
- 10-day EMA at 443.69 | 20-day EMA at 451.66 | 180-day SMA 462.38.
- Relative strength index moved up to 38.95 from 16.71.
- Volume moved up to 162.59M from 148.88M.
Week 5 Earnings:
- 31 January: LHX, TTM | NXPI
- 01 February: CTLT, PBI, PHM, SIRI, SWK, XOM | AMD, EA, GM, GOOG, LFUS, PYPL, SBUX
- 02 February: ABBV, CHRW, DHI, SONY | ALGN, ALL, FB, MET, QCOM, SPOT, TMUS
- 03 February: ARW, BIIB, CI, COP, HON, ITW, LLY, MRK, NOK, PENN | AMZN, ATVI, CLX, F, GPRO, NLOK, PINS, SNAP, WWE
- 04 February: ETN, REGN, SNY
Disclaimer: I am not a professional investment adviser and my opinions are based on my own technical analysis. Please consult an investment professional before making investment decisions.