FB drops to mid $250s from $323 after ER. SPOT slid too. SPX shy away from 4600.
$DJI +0.63% | $NDX +0.80% | $RUT -1.03% | $SPX +0.94% | $VIX -5.60%
- 10 of 11 sectors finished green today.
- Best sector: Communications Services gains 1.98% to 76.07 from 74.59.
- Laggard sector: Consumer Discretionary slid 0.60% to 184.95 from 186.07.
- VIX slid 5.60% to 20.73 from 21.96.
- Crude oil /CL gains 0.15% to 88.33 from 88.20.
- TNX slid 1.89% to 17.66 from 18.00.
- TYX slid 1.41% to 20.94 from 21.24.
- $SPY gains 0.97% to 457.35 from 452.95.
- 8-day SMA at 442.64 | 21-day SMA at 454.74 | 30-day SMA 460.38.
- Relative strength index moved up to 50.37 from 47.71.
- Volume slid to 114.56M from 123.16M.
Week 5 Earnings:
- 31 January: LHX, TTM | NXPI
- 01 February: CTLT, PBI, PHM, SIRI, SWK, XOM | AMD, EA, GM, GOOG, LFUS, PYPL, SBUX
- 02 February: ABBV, CHRW, DHI, SONY | ALGN, ALL, FB, MET, QCOM, SPOT, TMUS
- 03 February: ARW, BIIB, CI, COP, HON, ITW, LLY, MRK, NOK, PENN | AMZN, ATVI, CLX, F, GPRO, NLOK, PINS, SNAP, WWE
- 04 February: ETN, REGN, SNY
Disclaimer: I am not a professional investment adviser and my opinions are based on my own technical analysis. Please consult an investment professional before making investment decisions.