Boeing and Netflix soars today
$DJI +0.77% | $NDX +0.60% | $RUT +1.10% | $SPX +0.68% | $VIX -11.12%
- 8 of 11 sectors finished green today.
- Best sector: Energy up 3.56% to 68.27 from 65.92.
- Laggard sector: Utility down 1.34% to 68.32 from 69.25.
- VIX slid 11.12% to 22.07 from 24.83.
- Crude oil /CL gains 0.20% to 88.33 from 88.15.
- TNX gains 1.01% to 18.00.
- TYX gains 1.24% to 21.24.
- $SPY gains 0.68% to 452.95 from 449.95.
- 8-day SMA at 440.22 | 21-day SMA at 455.71 | 30-day SMA 460.3.
- Relative strength index moved up to 47.71 from 45.8.
- Volume slid to 121.55M from 151.63M.
Week 5 Earnings:
- 31 January: LHX, TTM | NXPI
- 01 February: CTLT, PBI, PHM, SIRI, SWK, XOM | AMD, EA, GM, GOOG, LFUS, PYPL, SBUX
- 02 February: ABBV, CHRW, DHI, SONY | ALGN, ALL, FB, MET, QCOM, SPOT, TMUS
- 03 February: ARW, BIIB, CI, COP, HON, ITW, LLY, MRK, NOK, PENN | AMZN, ATVI, CLX, F, GPRO, NLOK, PINS, SNAP, WWE
- 04 February: ETN, REGN, SNY
Disclaimer: I am not a professional investment adviser and my opinions are based on my own technical analysis. Please consult an investment professional before making investment decisions.