Week 5 kicks the front door. Nasdaq gains over 3%
$DJI +1.17% | $NDX +3.29% | $RUT +3.05% | $SPX +1.89% | $VIX -10.23%
- All 11 sectors finished green today.
- Best sector: Consumer Discretionary up 3.82% to 184.90.
- Laggard sector: Consumer Staple up 0.33% to 75.93.
- VIX slid 10.38% to 24.82.
- Crude oil /CL gains 1.73% to to 88.31.
- TNX is flat at 17.82.
- TYX gains 0.72% to 20.98.
- $SPY gains 1.80% to 449.91 from 441.95.
- 8-day SMA 439.44 | 21-day SMA 456.76 | 30-day SMA 460.53
- Relative strength index moved up to 50.1 from 38.95.
- Volume slid to 150.03M from 164.46M.
Week 5 Earnings:
- 31 January: LHX, TTM | NXPI
- 01 February: CTLT, PBI, PHM, SIRI, SWK, XOM | AMD, EA, GM, GOOG, LFUS, PYPL, SBUX
- 02 February: ABBV, CHRW, DHI, SONY | ALGN, ALL, FB, MET, QCOM, SPOT, TMUS
- 03 February: ARW, BIIB, CI, COP, HON, ITW, LLY, MRK, NOK, PENN | AMZN, ATVI, CLX, F, GPRO, NLOK, PINS, SNAP, WWE
- 04 February: ETN, REGN, SNY
Disclaimer: I am not a professional investment adviser and my opinions are based on my own technical analysis. Please consult an investment professional before making investment decisions.