Energy sector comes on top for the 2nd time.
XLE up another 3.46% to 59.20
- Today: 5 of the 11 sectors finished with positive gains.
- Best sector: For the second day in a row, Energy sector gains another 3.46% to 59.20.
- Laggard sector: Healthcare declines 1.32% to 137.60.
- VIX continues to stay below the 20s. It's up 1.87% to 16.91.
- Crude oil /CL gains 0.06% to 77.04.
- TNX gains 2.46% to 16.68.
- TYX gains as well 3.03% to 20.77.
- $SPY declines 0.03% closing at $477.55; higher than the 30-day simple moving average and the 9-day exponential moving average. 55-daily high continues to be at 473.54.
- Relative strength index retreats to 62.58; higher than our 60.35 resistance marker.
- Volume declines to 71.1M in contrast with 72.5M yesterday.
Disclaimer: I am not a professional investment adviser and my opinions are based on my own technical analysis. Please consult an investment professional before making investment decisions.