- All major indices rebounds from yesteday's modest pullback except for Russell 2000.
- All 11 sectors finished green today.
- Best sector: Technology up 2.01% at 174.88.
- Worst sector: Communications up 0.05% at 76.70.
- VIX is down 13.39% at 18.69.
- Crude oil /CL is up 1.44% at 71.96.
- TNX is up 0.13% at 14.89.
- TYX is up 0.96% at 18.84.
- SPY closed at 470.74. A small distance away from the 55-day high of 470.65.
- Will this kick us off to the strong December month that historically was the case? Stay tuned.
- Relative strength index closed at 60.35. Higher than 60.22 from 08 December. This supports my thesis of a breakout.
- SPY closed above its EMA9 of 464.8.
- Volume picked up at the back half of today's session to close higher than the last two days.
Disclaimer: I am not a professional investment adviser and my opinions are based on my own technical analysis. Please consult an investment professional before making investment decisions.