Daily Observations 17 December
Week closed by the bears. The bears are catching their breath.
This bear is resting after a weeklong work. The Russell 2000 is the safe haven for investors today up 1%. The rest continue to decline.
- IBM and BA are the only $DJI stocks above 1%
- All financials of $DJI fill the bottom with $GS taking the brunt down 3.85% to 382.06
- Today: All 11 sectors are red
- Best sector: REIT -0.34%
- Worst sector: Financials -2.36%
- VIX stays above 20 up 4.86% to 21.57
- Crude oil /CL is down 0.80% to 70.29
- TNX is down 1.41% to 14.02
- TYX is down 2.31% to 18.17
- $SPY continues to decline today closing at 459.87 with the low seems to bounce off the 0.50 standard deviation.
- Relative strength index declines to 44.07 lower than our 44.66 support. Could this signal downtrend to continues?
- Volume climbs today north of 135M.
Have a great weekend.
Disclaimer: I am not a professional investment adviser and my opinions are based on my own technical analysis. Please consult an investment professional before making investment decisions.