Investors Bullish on Tech Earnings?
$DJI +0.29% | $NDX 0.49% | $RUT +2.29% | $SPX +0.28% | $VIX +3.64%
- 8 of 11 sectors finished green today.
- Best sector: Consumer Discretionary up 0.98% to 182.18.
- Laggard sector: Utilities down 0.96% to 68.18.
- VIX gains 3.64% to 29.90 from 28.85.
- Crude oil /CL slid 1.35% to 83.99 from 84.76.
- TNX slid 0.69% to 17.35 from 17.47.
- TYX gains 0.92% to 20.83 from 20.64.
- $SPY gains 0.42% to 439.84 from 437.98.
- 10-day EMA at 452.28 | 20-day EMA at 459.6 | 180-day SMA 464.92.
- Relative strength index moved up to 21.49 from 17.29.
- Volume jumps to 252.14M from 196.27M.
Week 4 Earnings:
- 24 January: HAL, IBM, LOGI
- 25 January: AXP, GE, IVZ, JNJ, LMT, MMM, NEE, RTX, VZ, COF, MSFT, TXN
- 26 January: ADP, ANTM, BA, FCX, KMB, T, CCI, DRE, INTC, LRCX, LVS, NOW, STX, TSLA, WHR, XLNX
- 27 January: ALK, CMCSA, DHR, DOW, FLWS, LUV, MA, MCD, MO, NUE, SAP, SHW, TROW, XEL, AAPL, MDLZ, TEAM, V, WDC, X
- 28 January: CAT, CL, CVX, PSX
Disclaimer: I am not a professional investment adviser and my opinions are based on my own technical analysis. Please consult an investment professional before making investment decisions.