Technology sector slid some more.
$DJI +0.19% | $NDX -2.48% | $RUT -1.45% | $SPX -1.22% | $VIX +4.21%
- 2 of 11 sectors finished green today.
- Best sector: Energy gains 3.80% to 65.26
- Laggard sector: Technology slid 3.23% to 150.12.
- VIX gains 4.21% to 31.16 from 29.90.
- Crude oil /CL gains 2.30% to 85.23 from 83.99.
- TNX gains 2.77% to 17.83 from 17.35.
- TYX gains 2.21% to 21.29% from 20.83.
- $SPY slid 1.22% to 434.47 from 439.84.
- 10-day EMA at 448.72 | 20-day EMA at 457.20 | 180-day SMA 464.33.
- Relative strength index moved down to 18.45 from 21.49.
- Volume slid to 163.34M from 252.14M.
Week 4 Earnings:
- 24 January: HAL, IBM, LOGI
- 25 January: AXP, GE, IVZ, JNJ, LMT, MMM, NEE, RTX, VZ, COF, MSFT, TXN
- 26 January: ADP, ANTM, BA, FCX, KMB, T, CCI, DRE, INTC, LRCX, LVS, NOW, STX, TSLA, WHR, XLNX
- 27 January: ALK, CMCSA, DHR, DOW, FLWS, LUV, MA, MCD, MO, NUE, SAP, SHW, TROW, XEL, AAPL, MDLZ, TEAM, V, WDC, X
- 28 January: CAT, CL, CVX, PSX
Disclaimer: I am not a professional investment adviser and my opinions are based on my own technical analysis. Please consult an investment professional before making investment decisions.