Daily Observations 27 January - TSLA slid 11.55% to 829.10
Markets are down, again. $DJI -0.02% | $NDX -1.20% | $RUT -2.29% | $SPX -0.54% | $VIX +4.21%
Markets are down, again.
$DJI -0.02% | $NDX -1.20% | $RUT -2.29% | $SPX -0.54% | $VIX +4.21%
- 6 of 11 sectors finished green today.
- Best sector: Energy gains 1.24% to 66.01.
- Laggard sector: Consumer Discretionary slid 2.42% to 174.30.
- VIX slid 4.60% to 30.49.
- Crude oil /CL slid 0.35% to 87.04.
- TNX slid 02.22% to 18.07.
- TYX slid 3.51% to 20.91.
- $SPY slid 0.49% to 431.24 from 433.38.
- 10-day EMA at 442.77 | 20-day EMA at 452.68 | 180-day SMA 462.93.
- Relative strength index moved down to 16.71 from 17.87.
- Volume slid to 146.84M from 186.39M.
Week 4 Earnings:
- 24 January: HAL, IBM, LOGI
- 25 January: AXP, GE, IVZ, JNJ, LMT, MMM, NEE, RTX, VZ, COF, MSFT, TXN
- 26 January: ADP, ANTM, BA, FCX, KMB, T, CCI, DRE, INTC, LRCX, LVS, NOW, STX, TSLA, WHR, XLNX
- 27 January: ALK, CMCSA, DHR, DOW, FLWS, LUV, MA, MCD, MO, NUE, SAP, SHW, TROW, XEL, AAPL, MDLZ, TEAM, V, WDC, X
- 28 January: CAT, CL, CVX, PSX
Disclaimer: I am not a professional investment adviser and my opinions are based on my own technical analysis. Please consult an investment professional before making investment decisions.