Last Trading Week - Thursday
- Today: 4 of the 11 sectors finished with positive gains.
- Best sector: Communications rose half a percent to 78.83.
- Laggard sector: Energy declines another 0.65% to 55.34.
- VIX continues to stay below the 20s. It's up 2.24% to 17.33.
- $SPY declines 0.28% closing at $476.16; higher than the 30-day simple moving average and the 9-day exponential moving average. 55-day high stays at 473.54.
- Relative strength index declines to 61.65; still higher than our 60.35 resistance marker.
- Volume rose to 55.3M in contrast with 52.8M from yesterday.
Disclaimer: I am not a professional investment adviser and my opinions are based on my own technical analysis. Please consult an investment professional before making investment decisions.