Inflation and invasion rocks the market. Session ends negative across.
$DJI -1.43% | $NDX -3.07% | $RUT -1.02% | $SPX -1.90% | $VIX +14.43%
- 2 of 11 sectors finished green today.
- Best sector: Energy gains 2.91% to 70.41 from 68.42.
- Laggard sector: Technology slid 3.05% to 154.89 from 159.77.
- VIX gains 14.43% to 27.36 from 23.91.
- Crude oil /CL gains 4.47% to 93.90 from 89.88.
- 10-year Treasury Yield slid 3.74% to 1.95 from 2.03.
- 30-year Treasury Yield slid 2.25% to 2.26 from 2.31.
- $SPY slid 1.97% to 440.46 from 449.32.
- 8-day SMA at 449.77 | 21-day SMA at 447.82| 30-day SMA 454.77.
- Relative strength index slid to 42.55 from 46.77.
- Volume rose to 152.49M from 140.10M.
Week 6 Earnings:
- 07 February: HAS, L, TSN | AMGN, DHT, SPG, TTWO
- 08 February: CTS, FISV, PFE | CMG, LYFT
- 09 February: CDW, CME, CVS, FOXA, HMC | DIS, KN, ORLY, PEP, TWLO, UBER, UDMY, ZNGA
- 10 February: AZN, CS, DDOG, K, KO, PM, TWTR, ZBRA | BE, GDDY, HUBS, NET, UPWK, Z
- 11 February: UA
Disclaimer: I am not a professional investment adviser and my opinions are based on my own technical analysis. Please consult an investment professional before making investment decisions.