Consumer Price Index pull the rug.
$DJI -1.47% | $NDX -2.33% | $RUT -1.55% | $SPX -1.81% | $VIX +21.64%
- All 11 sectors finished red today.
- Best sector: Materials slid 0.59% to 85.31 from 85.82.
- Laggard sector: Real Estate slid another 2.87% to 46.04 from 47.40.
- VIX gains 21.64% to 24.28 from 19.96.
- Crude oil /CL gains 0.47% to 90.08 from 89.66.
- TNX gains 5% to 2.03 from 1.93.
- TYX gains 3.45% to 2.31 from 2.23.
- $SPY slid 1.81% to 449.27 from 457.54
- 8-day SMA at 451.33 | 21-day SMA at 449.27 | 30-day SMA 455.96.
- Relative strength index slid to 46.75 from 51.26.
- Volume rose to 135.95M from 92.59M.
Week 6 Earnings:
- 07 February: HAS, L, TSN | AMGN, DHT, SPG, TTWO
- 08 February: CTS, FISV, PFE | CMG, LYFT
- 09 February: CDW, CME, CVS, FOXA, HMC | DIS, KN, ORLY, PEP, TWLO, UBER, UDMY, ZNGA
- 10 February: AZN, CS, DDOG, K, KO, PM, TWTR, ZBRA | BE, GDDY, HUBS, NET, UPWK, Z
- 11 February: UA
Disclaimer: I am not a professional investment adviser and my opinions are based on my own technical analysis. Please consult an investment professional before making investment decisions.