Disney pops after earnings. Markets all green today.
$DJI +0.86% | $NDX +2.10% | $RUT +1.86% | $SPX +1.45% | $VIX -6.16%
- All 11 sectors finished green today.
- Best sector: Communication Services up 2.82% to 71.87 from 69.90.
- Laggard sector: Consumer Staples up 0.01% to 76.33 from 76.32.
- VIX slid 6.16% to 20.12 from 21.44.
- Crude oil /CL gains 0.69% to 89.98 from 89.36.
- TNX slid 1.28% to 19.29.
- TYX slid 0.84% to 22.32.
- $SPY gains 1.42% to 457.33 from 450.94.
- 8-day SMA at 451.38 | 21-day SMA at 450.23 | 30-day SMA 456.89.
- Relative strength index moved up to 51.15 from 47.40.
- Volume moved up to 90.09M from 81.01M.
Week 6 Earnings:
- 07 February: HAS, L, TSN | AMGN, DHT, SPG, TTWO
- 08 February: CTS, FISV, PFE | CMG, LYFT
- 09 February: CDW, CME, CVS, FOXA, HMC | DIS, KN, ORLY, PEP, TWLO, UBER, UDMY, ZNGA
- 10 February: AZN, CS, DDOG, K, KO, PM, TWTR, ZBRA | BE, GDDY, HUBS, NET, UPWK, Z
- 11 February: UA
Disclaimer: I am not a professional investment adviser and my opinions are based on my own technical analysis. Please consult an investment professional before making investment decisions.