Peloton $PTON gain over 25% after CEO step aside and cost cutting measures.
$DJI +1.06% | $NDX +1.21% | $RUT +1.63% | $SPX +0.84% | $VIX -5.82%
- 8 of 11 sectors finished green today.
- Best sector: Materials up 1.58% to 84.02 from 82.71.
- Laggard sector: Energy slid 2.11% to 68.31 from 69.78.
- VIX slid 5.82% to 21.53 from 22.86.
- Crude oil /CL 1.83% to 89.65 from 91.32.
- TNX gains 1.98% to 19.54.
- TYX gains 1.49% to 22.51.
- $SPY gains 0.80% to 450.82 from 447.26.
- 8-day SMA at 449.44 | 21-day SMA at 450.62 | 30-day SMA 457.54.
- Relative strength index moved to 47.4 from 45.09.
- Volume slid to 74.98M from 84.47M.
Week 6 Earnings:
- 07 February: HAS, L, TSN | AMGN, DHT, SPG, TTWO
- 08 February: CTS, FISV, PFE | CMG, LYFT
- 09 February: CDW, CME, CVS, FOXA, HMC | DIS, KN, ORLY, PEP, TWLO, UBER, UDMY, ZNGA
- 10 February: AZN, CS, DDOG, K, KO, PM, TWTR, ZBRA | BE, GDDY, HUBS, NET, UPWK, Z
- 11 February: UA
Disclaimer: I am not a professional investment adviser and my opinions are based on my own technical analysis. Please consult an investment professional before making investment decisions.