Tyson Foods gaps up; gains over 12% after earnings.
$DJI 0.0% | $NDX -0.84% | $RUT +0.51% | $SPX -0.37% | $VIX -4.64%
- 4 of 11 sectors finished green today.
- Best sector: Energy gains 1.28% to 69.78 from 68.80.
- Laggard sector: Communication Services slid 1.74% to 69.93 from 71.17.
- VIX slid 4.64% to 23.22 from 24.35.
- Crude oil /CL gains 2.26% to 92.31 from 90.27.
- TNX slid 0.73% to 19.16.
- TYX slid 0.67% to 22.18.
- $SPY slid 0.33% to 447.24 from 448.70.
- 8-day SMA at 446.99 | 21-day SMA at 451.34| 30-day SMA 458.32.
- Volume slid to 80.75M from 118.34M.
Week 6 Earnings:
- 07 February: HAS, L, TSN | AMGN, DHT, SPG, TTWO
- 08 February: CTS, FISV, PFE | CMG, LYFT
- 09 February: CDW, CME, CVS, FOXA, HMC | DIS, KN, ORLY, PEP, TWLO, UBER, UDMY, ZNGA
- 10 February: AZN, CS, DDOG, K, KO, PM, TWTR, ZBRA | BE, GDDY, HUBS, NET, UPWK, Z
- 11 February: UA
Disclaimer: I am not a professional investment adviser and my opinions are based on my own technical analysis. Please consult an investment professional before making investment decisions.