The Daily Observations 02 December
Market performance. Play by play of the SPY chart. SPDR sector performance.
The market started strong and held on to its momentum towards closing. It made higher highs along the way. I was biting my lip everytime a new bar opens after a red one. Bulls finally stuck around to finish the job.
Play by play
- Pre-market softens a bit right before open. I was watching /MES as it gave up its gain prior to opening.
- Big green bar out of the gate but I didn't buy it just yet citing what we've seen yesterday.
- Towards the middle of the day, I can finally breathe a sigh of relief as I saw the EMA 9 and 20 indicators were able to carry all those candles as each 10 minute passed by.
- We are observing another bullish harami forming in today's bar.
- Will it hold on Friday? Well let me just put it this way, "It better (read my lips) hold".
- In case you are wondering what those new lines are, those are standard deviations I setup using the regression channel drawing.
- Market started and finished above water today.
- No erectile dysfunction today like yesterday.
- VIX is down 10.19%
- TNX is up 0.98% while TYX is down 0.51.
- BA tops the SPY and DJIA list with 6.94% gain.
- DJIA movers are BA, AXP, V, and CRM. Down at the bottom are AAPL, WMT, and MRK.
- All 11 sectors are green today.
- Energy (XLE) and Financials (XLF) took the top two spots.
- Technology (XLF) and Healthcare (XLV) took the bottom end.
Note: Not a recommendation. Please consult an investment professional before making investing decisions.