The market started strong and held on to its momentum towards closing. It made higher highs along the way. I was biting my lip everytime a new bar opens after a red one. Bulls finally stuck around to finish the job.
Play by play
- Pre-market softens a bit right before open. I was watching /MES as it gave up its gain prior to opening.
- Big green bar out of the gate but I didn't buy it just yet citing what we've seen yesterday.
- Towards the middle of the day, I can finally breathe a sigh of relief as I saw the EMA 9 and 20 indicators were able to carry all those candles as each 10 minute passed by.
- We are observing another bullish harami forming in today's bar.
- Will it hold on Friday? Well let me just put it this way, "It better (read my lips) hold".
- In case you are wondering what those new lines are, those are standard deviations I setup using the regression channel drawing.
- Market started and finished above water today.
- No erectile dysfunction today like yesterday.
- VIX is down 10.19%
- TNX is up 0.98% while TYX is down 0.51.
- BA tops the SPY and DJIA list with 6.94% gain.
- DJIA movers are BA, AXP, V, and CRM. Down at the bottom are AAPL, WMT, and MRK.
- All 11 sectors are green today.
- Energy (XLE) and Financials (XLF) took the top two spots.
- Technology (XLF) and Healthcare (XLV) took the bottom end.
Note: Not a recommendation. Please consult an investment professional before making investing decisions.