Not too red but still red
$DJI -0.47% | $SPX -0.10% | $RUT +0.56% | $NDX -0.04%
- 6 of 11 sectors finished red today.
- Best sector: Energy gains 2.21% to 60.50
- Laggard sector: Material down 1.26% to 89.38
- VIX inches closer to the 20s. It's down 0.61% to 19.61 (19.79 prev).
- Crude oil /CL gains 2.20% to 79.56 (77.18 prev).
- TNX gains another 1.64% to 17.33 (17.05 prev).
- TYX gains as well 0.24% to 20.93 (20.88 prev).
- $SPY declines a modest 0.09% closing to 467.94 (468.38 prev). Additionally, closing price is lower than the 9-day EMA of 472.06 and 20-day EMA of 470.16. Will it bounce off the 180-day SMA of 466.1?
- Relative strength index retreats to 44.75 (45.41 prev). I asked yesterda, "Will it breakdown our 44.66 marker tomorrow?". We got the answer today.
- Volume loosend up a bit to 85.9M from 99.8M yesterday.
Disclaimer: I am not a professional investment adviser and my opinions are based on my own technical analysis. Please consult an investment professional before making investment decisions.