Investors caught some relief. Not so much for Roblox which is down over 10% after earnings.
$DJI +1.22% | $NDX +2.47% | $RUT +2.76% | $SPX +1.58% | $VIX -8.93%
- Markets bounced back strong in today's session.
- Roblox down almost 15% at some point after earnings today.
- Energy and Financial still tops the S&P500 sectors. Consumer Discretionary and Real Estate fills the bottom.
- SPY SMA8 continues to hover over the SMA21. Also, the price managed to rise above the MA200. Are we seeing some relief in the next few days?
- 9 of 11 sectors finished green today.
- Best sector: Technology up 2.63%
- Laggard sector: For the 2nd day, Energy down 1.05%.
- VIX slid 8.93% to 25.80 from 28.33.
- Crude oil /CL slid 3.75% to 91.88 from 95.46.
- 10-year Treasury Yield up 2.10% to 2.00 from 1.96.
- 30-year Treasury Yield up 1.95% to 2.30 from 2.26.
- $SPY gains 1.61% to 446.10 from 439.02.
- 8-day SMA at 447.42 | 21-day SMA at 445.71 | 30-day SMA 452.52 | 200-day SMA 444.36.
- Relative strength index rose to 46.12 from 41.90
- Volume slid to 121.02M from 123.01M.
Week 7 Earnings:
- 14 February: ANET CAR | ZD
- 15 February: ECL MAR | ABNB AKAM AYX CF DVN RBLX WH
- 16 February: ADI CROX KHC SHOP WING | AMT APP CAKE DASH FSLY FSR H KNBEMRO NVDA
- 17 February: AN BAX HRL PLTR POOL SO SWI WMT YETI | DBX LTHM ROKU
- 18 February: DE DKNG RNLSY
Disclaimer: I am not a professional investment adviser and my opinions are based on my own technical analysis. Please consult an investment professional before making investment decisions.