Sellers flood the market.
$DJI -1.78% | $NDX -2.96% | $RUT -2.46% | $SPX -2.12% | $VIX +15.73%
- 2 of 11 sectors finished green today.
- Best sector: Consumer Staples +0.77% and Utilities +0.06%
- Laggard sector: Technology -2.99%.
- VIX gains 15.73% to 28.11.
- Crude oil /CL slid 0.61% to 93.09 from 93.66.
- 10-year Treasury Yield slid 3.66% to 1.97 from 2.05.
- 30-year Treasury Yield slid 2.24% to 2.31 from 2.37.
- $SPY slid 2.14% to 437.06 from 446.60.
- 8-day SMA at 445.88 | 21-day SMA at 444.54 | 30-day SMA 450.44 | 200-day SMA 444.62.
- Relative strength index slid to 41.91 from 46.41.
- Volume rose to 100.76M from 84.86M.
Week 7 Earnings:
- 14 February: ANET CAR | ZD
- 15 February: ECL MAR | ABNB AKAM AYX CF DVN RBLX WH
- 16 February: ADI CROX KHC SHOP WING | AMT APP CAKE DASH FSLY FSR H KNBEMRO NVDA
- 17 February: AN BAX HRL PLTR POOL SO SWI WMT YETI | DBX LTHM ROKU
- 18 February: DE DKNG RNLSY
I am not a professional investment adviser and my opinions are based on my own technical analysis. Please consult an investment professional before making investment decisions.
Do your due diligence if or when placing a trade. All ideas stated here are my own and do not represent trading or investment advice.