Week 8 is met with sellers amid geopolitical uncertainties.
$DJI -1.42% | $NDX -0.99% | $RUT -1.45% | $SPX -1.01% | $VIX +3.82%
- S&P 500 in correction territory.
- Palo Alto Networks rose around 6% after earnings.
- All S&P500 sectors are red today.
- Ebay reports earnings tomorrow.
- All 11 sectors finished red today.
- Best sector: Utilities -0.11%
- Laggard sector: Consumer Discretionary -2.87%
- VIX gains 3.82% to 28.81 from 27.75.
- Crude oil /CL gains 1.32% to 92.27 from 91.07.
- 10-year Treasury Yield gains 0.83% to 1.95 from 1.93.
- 30-year Treasury Yield flat 0.09% to 2.25.
- $SPY slid 1.07% to 429.57 from 434.23.
- 8-day SMA at 440.30 | 21-day SMA at 443.55 | 30-day SMA 448.10 | 200-day SMA 444.74.
- Relative strength index slid to 38.72 from 40.69.
- Volume slid to 122.15M from 132.45M.
Week 8 Earnings:
- 21 February: SSL | APA WMB
- 22 February: DNUT HD HSBC M | A PANW SPCE
- 23 February: IHRT JACK OSTK TAP | BIRD BKNG EBAY HTZ NTAP
- 24 February: AMT BABA DISCK DOCN KDP MRNA NKLA SIX W | COIN CVNA ETSY INTU MNST OXY PING VMW ZS
- 25 February: FL NOG TREE
I am not a professional investment adviser and my opinions are based on my own technical analysis. Please consult an investment professional before making investment decisions.
Do your due diligence if or when placing a trade. All ideas stated here are my own and do not represent trading or investment advice.